Friday, October 27, 2006

Something Afoot

The past few days have been busy and filled all sorts of random things. The most random of which is my editing work haha. I feel awkward correcting the typing errors of religious leaders, for some reason.

I was given 15 articles this time, and I've got 3 more to go :) Quite relaxing, really, after working on crappy third-year assignments!

..

I'd been wondering for a time when my photostream on Flickr suddenly hit 9.5k views (it is currently 10,354 views now). I could not, for the life of me, think why the sudden jump. I also had a pleasant shock when I clicked on "recent activity" and saw that Duchie's wallpaper had 62 faves!



I thought maybe, Duchie went on Explore again. She'd been on Explore 3 times, but no, it wasn't Explore. So I just forgot about it for awhile.

Then, when I went back to reply to some comments again, I re-read some of the earlier comments. Silly me, someone already mentioned it in her comment, but there were so many people to thank I think I missed hers.

Here's the reason why.

It was a shock to see so many comments there as well! There were 34 comments on my Flickr page and I'd already thought that was incredible, but the page on Cute Overload had 95 comments! *faint*

Hmm, I'd heard lots about cuteoverload and some legal disputes over intellectual property from my own Flickr contacts, and I must say I'm very glad they got the crediting right for me :)

Right it's getting late. I'll sign off with some pix from today :)

Tarako :)
*cleaning her face* Tarako

Mochi :)


Duchie the star of the moment :)
Duchess of Broccoli :P Duchie


- 27 October 2006 2:56am -

1 comment:

hesedetang * said...

Hehe, thanks girl :) Glad to have you as a contact now :)

It's fun practising on them at home when I can :) There's lots of challenge cos they can't sit still! :P

Explore is a Flickr feature dear :)

It changes everyday, and features various photos all the time. There is some sort of ranking system that I can't figure out, but I do know they call it "Interestingness".

Something is buggy with my comment box, so I hope you can see the next link.

http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/

Love :)